EMMY Award winning producer Shawne Duperon has been in television for
nearly 20 years. She also spoke recently at lst Annual NAWBO Days in September, 2007, anyone who heard her would agree, her information is super-charged.
She’s worked for ABC and NBC and has traveled the globe for the likes of
World Business Review with Alexander Haig and The Science Museum of
London. You’ve seen her programing on PBS, and Discovery Channel and
you’ve even heard her as the voice for OnStar.
Shawne has interviewed many famous people including Morgan Freeman, Colin
Powell and Yo Yo Ma.
Shawne is currently a PhD student at Wayne State University in Detroit..
with a focus on gossip and media.
Media, she says, is the ultimate network. Knowing how to generate free
publicity will have your business rock!
Questions she will answer on Professionals with Impact, Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at
1) What is the difference between marketing and PR?
2) How do you start a PR campaign
3) Talk about ways to get publicity right now..
4) What if the news comes to that superbowl party and doesn’t mention your
company.. it kind of defeats the purpose right?
5) but don’t we want the news to mention our business?
6) How do you start a relationship,
7) give us some examples of stories right now…
8) when do you call the newsroom?
9) at 8:25 PM she will take live questions from the audience
You have been invited by Joanne Quinn-Smith to join a live Community Call.
Professionals with Impact-PWI (Join in)
Host: jqsdreamweaver - email@example.com
Episode: EPISODE19 - SHAWNE DUPERON OF SHAWNE TV
Gossip and media expert. Award winning TV producer and networking guru. Recently interviewed by the New York Times.
Call ID: 33431
Date: Wed, January 16, 2008
Time: 08:30 PM EST
How to participate:
1. Dial: (724) 444-7444
2. Enter: 33431 # (Call ID)
3. Enter: 1 # or your PIN
Join from your computer:
1. Click here to join the call or just listen along
2. (Optional) Become a TalkShoe member
Listen to the Recording:
If you missed this event or want to hear previous recorded episodes click here.